WHICH RESTYLANE PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR ME?
At Allergy Skin Spa, Dr. Kianoush Shakib will suggest any of the Restylane products for a range of treatments listed below:
- Restylane: if you are looking for lip augmentation or correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
- Dr. Kianoush Shakib will suggest Restylane Lyft treatment for wrinkles on your face as well as your hands. It gives more natural looking fullness to your cheeks, mid-face area and the back of your hands.
- Restylane Defyne and Refyne help to smooth your nasolabial folds and marionette lines. They will help you maintain a natural expression by maintaining your natural facial movement.
- Restylane Silk is designed for lip augmentation and it helps to smooth wrinkles around your mouth. It will help you achieve silkier, smoother and natural looking lips.
Depending on your requirement and your choice of brand, Dr. Kianoush Shakib will suggest the appropriate treatment. Both Juvederm and Restylane are designed to correct facial imperfections and bring your skin back to its natural youthfulness.
HOW DOES RESTYLANE WORK?
The Restylane line of products are a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid designed to act like your body’s naturally produced hyaluronic acid. From adding volume and fullness to facial wrinkles, to lip augmentation and and correcting volume loss in the hands, cheek augmentation, correction of facial contour deficiencies, as well as the treatment of facial folds, such as smile lines, Restylane integrates with your skin to help you look more natural through a range of facial expressions.
Restylane provides natural-looking results while smoothing away wrinkles and adding volume. With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 18 months. With most treatment sessions lasting less than an hour, you will begin to see results almost immediately, with added volume and smoothed out wrinkles.
Restylane treatments can accomplish the following:
- Help provide hydration, fullness and elasticity
- Provide precise lip shaping for silkier, smoother lips
- Increase in volume of the back of the hands
- Diminish wrinkles while restoring volume and fullness in the face and hands
- Provide flexibility to show your natural range of facial expressions
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR RESTYLANE TREATMENTS?
At Allergy and Skin Spa, our team of medical professionals will conduct an in-depth evaluation and consultation to determine the best course of treatment for you. Be sure to discuss your goals and concerns with Dr. Kia so the best treatments options are provided for you.
Candidates for Restylane should not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 22 years of age. Additionally you must not have recently used drugs that thin the blood or prevent clotting, have no previous history of bad allergies, and no known bleeding disorders.
Your treatment session typically takes less than an hour (individual treatment times may vary), with minimal downtime. After treatment, you may experience some swelling, redness, mild pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, or itching where the injection was made. Side effects are typically mild in nature and will commonly pass in less than a couple of weeks. If you would like to find out more about Restylane treatments or schedule a consultation, please reach out to us today. We are standing by to assist you!