AQUAGOLD® fine touch™
The impact of sun exposure, smoking, and pollution on your skin is reduced with a proper skin care regime which includes regular facials. Massage and spa therapy gives you a soft, clean and younger looking skin. When the skin is damaged beyond your control, you will start noticing wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other skin related problems. These problems can also occur due to genetics, even before the skin ages. Healthy good-looking skin begins with proper skin care and a nutritious diet. A good skin care regime can do wonders and effectively delays your signs of aging. At Allergy & Skin Spa, we can help you pick the best course of action for your skin. Along with this, we can offer you the AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ microneedling treatment to help improve your skin and give you the look you want.
What Is AQUAGOLD® fine touch™?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive technique to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, and toned skin. It uses needles to puncture tiny holes in your skin using a derma-roller or derma-pen. This pushes your skin into healing mode and stimulates collagen and elastin production. AQUAGOLD® is a revolutionary microneedling device that contains 24 karats gold-plated stainless-steel needles, each smaller than a hair follicle. The microneedles are 600 micrometers long and 130 micrometers wide, thinner than a human hair. The AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ device delivers products such as retinol, muscle relaxants, dermal fillers and antioxidants across the entire face into the skin’s deep layers. AQUAGOLD® stands out amongst others for its ability to distribute cosmetic injectables deeply and evenly across the face, with results that can make you look younger within minutes.
What To Expect With AQUAGOLD® fine touch™
Everyone is different and struggles with varied skin problems. Several skin problems can be addressed with a customized and personalized approach using AQUAGOLD® microneedling. The device is designed not to create micro-tears or cause any skin bleeding. A new device is used on each person to make it sterile, infection free and safe for every patient. AQUAGOLD® microneedling is useful for:
- Addressing a lack of texture and tone; to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face using BOTOX®; using Dysport for providing a natural, gentle and smooth skin.
- Microneedling with a dermal filler is a fantastic solution for treating signs of aging on the neck, hands, décolletage and forearms.
- If you are looking for a subtle increase in volume, particularly around the lower face, then AQUAGOLD® microneedling with hyaluronic acid or dermal fillers will work wonders.
- The AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ device has several variations to treat acne scarring and age spots.
- The device is designed, so it does not create micro-tears or cause any skin bleeding. A new device is used on each person to make it sterile, infection free and safe for every patient.
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ Combination Treatments
AQUAGOLD® microneedling treatment is a versatile treatment which fulfills your every need to protect your skin and give a youthful appearance. The AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ device used for microneedling, when combined with dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid and such, can produce amazing results:
- Dysport® and BOTOX® Cosmetic shrink pores and give you a natural, gentle smooth skin and BOTOX® Cosmetic is a suggested treatment for acne.
- Restylane® plus microneedling helps reduce the fine lines and the lost volume in your upper lip and gives a natural looking suppleness to your skin.
- Platelet-rich plasma and platelet-poor plasma combined with microneedling improve the quality and appearance of your skin. It also reduces eye puffiness, dull skin, and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic gel such as JUVÉDERM® or Restylane® gives you a smooth looking skin and improves superficial acne scarring.
AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ in Los Angeles, CA
If you are interested in finding out more about AQUAGOLD® in Los Angeles or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please feel free to reach out to us today. If this is you and you are ready for relief, call our Brentwood office today to get started at (310) 312-1231!