Conveniently located to serve Brentwood Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Westwood.
Vitamins have properties that moisturize the skin, repair damaged skin cells, stimulate the production of fresh dermal cells and destroy any illness or infection in the skin quickly. They override the negative effects of pollution and the environment by providing the right nutritional balance, ensuring you get fresh, supple, and youthful skin instantaneously. While vitamin tablets are helpful, they take time to act. A vitamin infusion in the form of an IV drip is not only fast but gives superior results. Your provider will infuse essential vitamins and minerals into your skin to help heal the cosmetic and medical conditions that impact the quality of your skin.
What Is IV Drip Infusion?
Laser treatments, dermal fillers, and chemical peels are excellent when your skin has experienced massive damage. However, if all you need is a bit of sprucing up, then vitamin infusions are the perfect treatment. This procedure is minimally invasive and is extremely safe for most skin types. Here, Dr. Kia will analyze your skin to understand its vitamin deficiencies and then create a nutrient-rich infusion that will contain all the vitamins and minerals your skin needs to stay hydrated and bright. Next, he will find a suitable vein in your face and attach the IV drip. The infusions are light on the skin and do not cause any harm to most people. Eligible candidates for vitamin infusions are people who wish to reverse the effects of pollution and the environment on their skin and who do not suffer from any dermatological conditions. Consult with Dr. Kia for more information. Some of the minerals that will benefit your skin include:
- Vitamins B, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12 & C
- Magnesium sulfate
- Manganese sulfate
- Zinc sulfate
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)
- Phosphatidylcholine (PPC)
Benefits of IV Drip Infusion
The vitamin infusion IV drip takes up to 45 minutes to administer, and the results can be seen immediately. The skin looks fresher and feels softer. The results last for a week’s time and may last longer if your skin care regimen is good. There may be minor bruising and redness on the area of the face where the IV drip was administered. The redness will disappear within a few hours of removing the drip. You can resume your activities immediately post-treatment. In addition to the dermatological benefits, vitamin infusions have been noticed to provide full-body healing by boosting immunity and protecting the body from colds, digestive disorders & cardiovascular problems, and reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety. Benefits of vitamin infusion include:
- Skin can be brightened immediately.
- The infusions are rich in antioxidants which relieve the skin from chronic stress.
- Pigmentation can be reduced considerably and very quickly.
- The infusions stimulate the synthesis of lysine and proline which heal dermal cells and improve the functioning of connective tissues.
- Collagen levels can be improved, with the infusions stimulating the natural production of collagen in the face.
- Vitamin infusions contain hydrogen peroxide, which is a natural anti-cancer vitamin that necrotizes cancerous cells in the skin.
- The infusions can help protect the skin from the harmful effects of chemotherapy.
- Skin infections can be avoided as the vitamins protect the skin from viruses and bacteria.
Vitamin Infusion in Los Angeles, CA
Do you take daily vitamins to get better, younger-looking skin? If you do, you will already be familiar with their health benefits. But for those who don’t take vitamins, here is some useful information about the benefits of vitamins and nutrients. At Allergy & Skin Spa, we look forward to giving you clarity on your unanswered questions. Call our Los Angeles office today at (310) 312-1231 or fill out and submit the form below to get started.